Rental of the entire sailing vessel
There are many options for exclusive rental of the entire Tall Ship Avatar. You can choose to do so for a day, a weekend, a mid-week period or a complete week, with the possibility of an additional day or days. Below you will find the standard periods and prices:
Choose comfort and indulge yourself aboard the Avatar. All inclusive means everything is provides: from towels and bed linen to full board and cleaning services. There is no extra bill for harbour charges or fuel costs. In short, all comfort aboard the Avatar for a fixed price.
||From – Until
||Friday 8pm – Friday 10am
||Friday 8pm – Sunday 4pm
||Sunday 8pm – Friday 10am
Included: full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee/tea, fruit, snacks), non-alcoholic drinks, bed linen, towels, final cleaning, harbour-, bridge-, lock- and pilotage charges, tourist taxes and fuel costs.
Not included: fares to and from the harbour, travel/storm/cancellation insurance, excursions, alcoholic drinks.
*Quoted prices are based on groups of 12 people. All inclusive pricing begins with groups of 8 people.
The Avatar is available for day trips up to 55 people. Upon request we gladly make up a tailor made quotation for you.
- Quoted prices are based on groups of 12 people, and include crew and apply to the sailing areas of The Netherlands/North Sea (Franeker/Harlingen) and Baltic Sea (Kiel/Laboe).
All mentioned prices are valid until 31 October 2023.
- The Avatar is available for an all-inclusive rental for groups of 8 or more people. Ask for an all-inclusive price based on the size of your group.
- On international trips 0% VAT applies.
- Please contact us if you prefer to sail for a non-regular period.
- There are discounts in April and October!
- There is a surcharge if you prefer to travel from an alternative harbour.
- Soft drinks, beer and other (alcoholic) drinks are available on board. We also cater for special requests regarding special drinks. You are not allowed to bring your own beverages.
- During events you must use our catering and bar services.
- During a multi-day sailing trip, you will pour your own drinks and your help with small domestic work, like dish-washing, is expected. If you rather have service personnel doing this, this will be possible upon request and at additional costs.
- Travel tips for reaching the harbour and other travel informations are sent to you three weeks prior to the journey (or sooner upon request).
- The ship and the crew all comply to current laws and regulations, and are fully insured.
- We advise you to provide for your own travel-/storm-/cancellation insurance.
- On the booking agreement the general conditions of BBZ/TCN apply.
Submit your reservation or request for a quotation here.